1. For Installing your Android App from Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your Android Device. To start with, please ensure that the “Unknown sources” box is checked (in the browser) to allow installation of non-Market applications.
Step 1: Go to Settings>>Security and allow Unknown sources.
1) Simply Open the below URL on your Android Phone Browser http://snappy.appypie.com/
2) This will download the .apk file.
3) Tap install and the app will be installed onto your device. Once the app is installed you can delete the .apk file which you had downloaded as it’s no longer needed.
2. For installing your iPhone App from Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your iPhone:
1) Simply Open this URL on your iPhone Browser http://snappy.appypie.com/
2) Click the Launch button which will open a dialog box that will say http://snappy.appypie.com would like to install App
3) Tap install and the app will then install onto your iPhone
4) If you are getting “Untrusted App Developer” message when trying to run PHMobile App on iPhone then follow the instructions as given
This is a new security added by Apple on its IOS9 Upgrade. Now Once the App is installed, to run Appy Pie’s test App on an iPhone with iOS9, you would need to first trust Appy Pie as a Developer and here is how you can do that:
- Go to: Settings -> General -> Profiles
- Under ENTERPRISE APP, choose “Onsinteractive Solution Pvt Ltd.”
- Taps Trust “Onsinteractive Solution Pvt Ltd.”
- Taps “Trust” in pop up.
- Now, try running your test app again and it should work.